Sunday, April 29, 2012

Greetings,
Another week has surpassed and we are working hard toward our goal. We took a hard hit at the Penn Relays and did not have a very good showing, we may be down but are definitely not out! The Senior team will remain in the US for two more meetings then they will return back to Saudi Arabia and then meet us in Germany for our European Circuit, which we are all very excited for. I want to start adding some things to make this Blog more interactive and exciting so stay tuned for the updates!!!!! God Bless and speak to you all soon!

Stamps-
Now I can let these Dream Killers Kill Myself Esteem
Or use my Arrogance as my Steam to Power My Dream
I use it as my gas so "they" say that I'm gassed
But with out it I''l be last so I ought to laugh.

Dream Chaser.... Dream Maker.... Yep that's me......

No comments:

Post a Comment